- Q. - Which city to hold the 2016 Kabaddi world cup to be held from October 7th to 22nd 2016?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
2016 Kabaddi World Cup Venue : Trans Stadia in Ahmedabad from Oct. 7-22. The logo of the 2016 Kabaddi World Cup unveiled by Indian Sports Minister Vijay Goel and International Kabaddi Federation President Janardan Singh Gehlot in New Delhi on September 14 , 2016
Related Topics & Questions:
- World Cancer Day observed on ?
- Who has been honoured with the prestigious ‘V Krishnamurthy Award for Excellence’ to which eminent scientist?
- Which country Prime Minister had visited India for a five day aimed at deepening bilateral ties in a range of areas including trade and investment?
- Who has been appointed as a Whole-Time Member of markets regulator SEBI by the Union Government?
- Who won Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2016