- Q. - Which city to hold the 2016 Kabaddi world cup to be held from October 7th to 22nd 2016?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
2016 Kabaddi World Cup Venue : Trans Stadia in Ahmedabad from Oct. 7-22. The logo of the 2016 Kabaddi World Cup unveiled by Indian Sports Minister Vijay Goel and International Kabaddi Federation President Janardan Singh Gehlot in New Delhi on September 14 , 2016
Related Topics & Questions:
- Union Ministry of Urban Development has given Awards of Excellence to how many cities for their initiatives to promote Public Transport, Non-Motorized Transport and Road Safety?
- What is name of operation launched by Indian Army identifies areas and provides students with free coaching and make them participate in extra-curricular activities?
- What is the Full form of EIB ?
- On November 26, 2016, Bangladesh announced to honour ____ members of Indian Army who were martyred during the Bangladesh Liberation War.
- India and _______ ink deal for direct flights ?