- Q. - What is the India’s rank in the 2016 World Economic Freedom Index? http://www.gktoday.in/gk-current-affairs-september-18-19-2016/
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
India has been ranked 112 out of 159 countries in the 2016 World Economic Freedom Index. As per the 2016 annual report of the Economic Freedom of the World, Hong Kong has the highest level of economic freedom worldwide, followed by Singapore, New Zealand, Switzerland, Canada, Georgia, Ireland, Mauritius, the UAE, Australia and the UK.The report is based on data from 2014 and measures the economic freedom by analyzing the policies and institutions of all 159 countries and territories.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who is head of the committee formed to verify the availability of night shelters?
- What is Amnesty International?
- _____________ & ____________ won Chameli Devi Jain Award of the 2015-16.
- Name the languages that have been stated as classical languages of India ?
- Cyanide poisoning causes death in seconds because ?