- Q. - What is the India’s rank in the 2016 World Economic Freedom Index? http://www.gktoday.in/gk-current-affairs-september-18-19-2016/
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
India has been ranked 112 out of 159 countries in the 2016 World Economic Freedom Index. As per the 2016 annual report of the Economic Freedom of the World, Hong Kong has the highest level of economic freedom worldwide, followed by Singapore, New Zealand, Switzerland, Canada, Georgia, Ireland, Mauritius, the UAE, Australia and the UK.The report is based on data from 2014 and measures the economic freedom by analyzing the policies and institutions of all 159 countries and territories.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been appointed as the new chairman of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)?
- Who has inaugrated international food and hospitality fair, AAHAR 2016 in New Delhi ?
- Who appointed as life President of Hockey India ?
- Which State Governor has taken the additional charge of Tamilnadu due to Current Governor Konijeti Rosaiah’s tenure ended on August 30?
- When is Data Protection Day