- Q. - What is the India’s rank in the 2016 World Economic Freedom Index? http://www.gktoday.in/gk-current-affairs-september-18-19-2016/
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
India has been ranked 112 out of 159 countries in the 2016 World Economic Freedom Index. As per the 2016 annual report of the Economic Freedom of the World, Hong Kong has the highest level of economic freedom worldwide, followed by Singapore, New Zealand, Switzerland, Canada, Georgia, Ireland, Mauritius, the UAE, Australia and the UK.The report is based on data from 2014 and measures the economic freedom by analyzing the policies and institutions of all 159 countries and territories.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has inaugrated international food and hospitality fair, AAHAR 2016 in New Delhi ?
- Who has been selected for the prestigious ‘Bharat Ratna Pandit Bhimsen Joshi Classical Music Award for 2015 – 2016?
- Which company has entered into a joint venture with the Saudi Prerogative Company to offer IT services in the middle eastern country?
- What is the name of project is launched by the PM Narendra Modi to mark the 16th foundation day for Chattisgarh?
- Which colour of the ball used during the Duleep Trophy Cricket tournament ?