- Q. - The International Day of Charity is being observed on which date annually to promote charitable efforts made to alleviate poverty across the world?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The International Day of Charity is observed on 5 September every year since 2012 to promote charitable efforts made to alleviate poverty across the world. The day also being designated as the anniversary of the death of Mother Teresa, as the International Day of Charity in its resolution A/RES/67/105.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which magnificent species could finally get some protection with the IUCN is all set to declare it a ‘critically endangered’ species?
- Which Bank has acquired Karnataka-focused BSS Microfinance, a non-banking financial company for Rs 139.2 crore?
- Who won Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2016
- What is the name of the newest Car Nicobar-class fast attack craft which has commissioned by The Indian Navy?
- Name the disease caused due to tiny magnetic particles from air pollution lodged in human brains and discovered by researchers at Lancaster University?