- Q. - The International Day of Charity is being observed on which date annually to promote charitable efforts made to alleviate poverty across the world?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The International Day of Charity is observed on 5 September every year since 2012 to promote charitable efforts made to alleviate poverty across the world. The day also being designated as the anniversary of the death of Mother Teresa, as the International Day of Charity in its resolution A/RES/67/105.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who was hold with an additional charge of the post of Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Indian Overseas Bank for three months?
- भारत की किस स्थिति में बीएमआई शोध के अनुसार 2020 तक सबसे बड़ी कोयला उत्पादक और अमेरिका के जैसे बन जाने की उम्मीद है?
- Which Former Formula One driver Mark Webber would retire from professional racing at the end of the world endurance season in Bahrain in November?
- Intex Technologies, which owns the newly formed Rajkot IPL team, announced its official name as ?
- Which India’s No.1 men’s singles shuttler claiming his place back in the top 10 of the latest BWF World Rankings released?