- Q. - The International Day of Charity is being observed on which date annually to promote charitable efforts made to alleviate poverty across the world?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The International Day of Charity is observed on 5 September every year since 2012 to promote charitable efforts made to alleviate poverty across the world. The day also being designated as the anniversary of the death of Mother Teresa, as the International Day of Charity in its resolution A/RES/67/105.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which is incorrect statement related to the Railway Ministry launched dedicated various services to the Nation?
- Which Veteran journalist has been awarded with ‘Raja Ram Mohan Roy Award’ for his outstanding contribution to journalism?
- Which Bollywood celebrity received the ‘Outstanding Celebrity Woman of the Year’ award while featuring among Outlook Business’ 19 outstanding women?
- Who inaugurated the Rail Vikas Shivir at the Surajkund?
- What is the name of Indian National Award winning documentary has won the first prize in the Documentary Film category at the sixth CAM International Film Festival?