- Q. - The Indian Wushu team won four silver and five bronze medals in which championship held in Taoyuan, Taiwan?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The Indian wushu team won four silver and five bronze medals in the 6th Asian Championship held in Taoyuan, Taiwan. Silver: L Budha Chandra Singh (56Kg), Praveen Kumar (48Kg), Rajinder Singh (90Kg), K Arunpama Devi (60Kg).Bronze: Y Santhoi Devi (52Kg), PoojaKadian (65Kg), Vishakha Malik (70Kg), RajaniDeori (75Kg).
Related Topics & Questions:
- Teacher’s is being celebrated on September 5 annually across the country since which year in honor and deference of Dr. Sarvepaalli Radhakrishnan?
- At what percent, The Government has decided to raise the Employees Provident Fund ( EPF) investment in Exchange Traded Funds from 5 per cent?
- Who has been appointed as the CEO of largest life insurance companies in the world Reliance Nippon Life Insurance with effect from October 3, 2016?
- Which Former Formula One driver Mark Webber would retire from professional racing at the end of the world endurance season in Bahrain in November?
- In which place, The 18th edition of World Congress of Criminology would be held in India from December 15-19?