- Q. - Subhankar Pramanick is associated with which sports?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Subhankar Pramanick, an Indian shooter from Bengal, has clinched gold medal in 50-metre rifle prone event at the 2016 ISSF Junior World Cup for pistol, rifle and shotgun in Gabala, Azerbaijan. Apart from him, Sambhaji Patil also bagged gold for India by winning the junior men’s 25-metre standard pistol event. Patil also won the team gold in the event along with compatriots Gurmeet and Rituraj Singh.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the name of Portuguese professional footballer has won the European Golden Boy award 2016?
- Who has become the first Indian to win the Asian Karting Championship held in Malaysia?
- Robin Peterson who recently announced his retirement from cricket belongs to which country?
- Which Indian field hockey player led the Indian men’s hockey team defeated Pakistan 3-2 in the final of the 4th Asian Champions Trophy at the Wisma Belia Hockey Stadium in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?
- The book namely “Inspiring Thoughts” is written by ?