- Q. - Subhankar Pramanick is associated with which sports?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Subhankar Pramanick, an Indian shooter from Bengal, has clinched gold medal in 50-metre rifle prone event at the 2016 ISSF Junior World Cup for pistol, rifle and shotgun in Gabala, Azerbaijan. Apart from him, Sambhaji Patil also bagged gold for India by winning the junior men’s 25-metre standard pistol event. Patil also won the team gold in the event along with compatriots Gurmeet and Rituraj Singh.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The Global Citizen Festival organised in which city?
- What is the position of India which is stated by Union Minister for Steel Birender Singh would become the biggest steel manufacturer in the world by year-end currently?
- Who has been concurrently accredited as the Ambassador of India to the Republic of Guinea, with residence in Abidjan?
- किस देश के प्रधानमंत्री पाँच दिन व्यापार और निवेश सहित क्षेत्रों की एक श्रेणी में द्विपक्षीय संबंधों को मजबूत बनाने के उद्देश्य से लिए भारत के दौरे में आये थे?
- Who has been elected as the National President of All India Manufacturer’s Association (AIMO) at the 75th Annual General Body Meeting held recently in Mumbai?