- Q. - Subhankar Pramanick is associated with which sports?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Subhankar Pramanick, an Indian shooter from Bengal, has clinched gold medal in 50-metre rifle prone event at the 2016 ISSF Junior World Cup for pistol, rifle and shotgun in Gabala, Azerbaijan. Apart from him, Sambhaji Patil also bagged gold for India by winning the junior men’s 25-metre standard pistol event. Patil also won the team gold in the event along with compatriots Gurmeet and Rituraj Singh.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Top actor has been chosen as the Brand Ambassador for Arunachal Pradesh State tourism to boost tourism?
- What is the position of India among countries with the highest increase in their contribution to high-quality scientific research?
- Which Indian off-spin bowler reclaimed the number one spot in Test rankings for bowlers?
- Which telescope has detected Great Balls of Fire (GBF), a mysterious super-hot blobs of gas seen near a dying star?
- Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare J P Nadda has launched Project Sunrise on for prevention of AIDS specially among people injecting drugs in the ______ North – Eastern states recently ?