- Q. - Prime Minister of India recently announced a special package of Rs. 200 crore for which state youth to engage youth in constructive sporting activities?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced a special package of Rs. 200 crore for J&K youths,with a view to engage youth of Jammu & Kashmir in constructive sporting activities. This package can be utilized for the construction of indoor sporting halls in all districts of the State with a view to provide playing facilities to youth during long winter in J&K.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which formula one racer kept his title hopes alive with a comfortable victory from Mercedes team-mate Nico Rosberg in the Mexican Grand Prix?
- In which place, Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani inaugurated a 34-ft long ‘Lamp of Humanity’ as a part of the Vibrant Navratri celebrations?
- किस दिन मौत की सजा के खिलाफ विश्व दिवसआतंकवाद के विषय के रूप में मनाया जाता है?
- Civil Aviation Ministry on 25 November 2016 has launched a portal named _______ to provide a hassle-free and comfortable air travel experience to people.
- Who was the first woman Chief Minister of Independent India ?