- Q. - Name the Typhoon which was the world’s strongest typhoon made landfall in east China’s Fujian Province?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Typhoon Meranti was the world’s strongest typhoon made landfall in east China’s Fujian Province, causing widespread destruction. The typhoon that hit Xiang’an district of Xiamen city had been monitored as the strongest one hitting southern Fujian Province since 1949.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Pandit Ram Narayan is a ?
- The famous tennis player Roger Federer born in which country?
- Who is the author of the book titled “Modi’s Midas Touch in Foreign Policy” ?
- Indian railway and Assam has announced a Joint Venture for the construction of four elevated railway tracks in the state. What is the project cost?
- Which among the following states won the 61st National School Athletics Championship recently?