- Q. - Name the Typhoon which was the world’s strongest typhoon made landfall in east China’s Fujian Province?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Typhoon Meranti was the world’s strongest typhoon made landfall in east China’s Fujian Province, causing widespread destruction. The typhoon that hit Xiang’an district of Xiamen city had been monitored as the strongest one hitting southern Fujian Province since 1949.
Related Topics & Questions:
- World’s first fully electric double decker bus launched in ____________.
- Who has been appointed as the CEO of largest life insurance companies in the world Reliance Nippon Life Insurance with effect from October 3, 2016?
- किस विश्वविद्यालय के साथ-साथ चार ज्ञान दर्शन शैक्षिक चैनलों के प्रसारण के लिए समझौता किया था?
- Which Indian rower is selected for Rio Olympics 2016 ?
- The currency of Canada is ?