- Q. - Name the mobile application launched by Digital payments Platform, MobiKwik and Samgra to promote the habit of saving among Urban poor?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Digital payments platform, MobiKwik and Samagra, an NGO serving urban poor launched “M-Gullak” in Pune to promote the habit of savings among Urban Poor. “M-Gullak” will provide ICT-enabled mobile wallet platform that enables users save in very small amounts at various locations, recharge phones, buy digital goods and transfer to their bank accounts.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Sachin Tendulkar played his first Test at which ground?
- Which of the following ministries has decided to establish a pan-India National fingerprint database to aid in the speedy identification of criminals and investigation of crimes across the country?
- How much area covered by Atacama Desert ?
- What is the name of cyclone made landfall causes 27 people missed in China’s Zhejiang province?
- Which scheme is introduced by the Civil Aviation Ministry, along with Airports Authority of India (AAI) and Puducherry government?