- Q. - Name the disease caused due to tiny magnetic particles from air pollution lodged in human brains and discovered by researchers at Lancaster University?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Researchers at Lancaster University found abundant magnetite nano particles in the brain tissue from 37 individuals aged three to 92-years-old who lived in Mexico City and Manchester and this strongly magnetic mineral is toxic and has been implicated in the production of reactive oxygen species (free radicals) in the human brain, which are associated with neuro degenerative diseases including Alzheimer’s disease.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which State Government has announced a three tier air treatment system to deal with rising air pollution in City?
- Who has been appointed as the 11th Governor of Bangladesh Bank ?
- Name of mobile application launched by Kerala Election Commission ?
- Twenty-second session of the Conference of the Parties (COP 22) is held in which country?
- किस सब्जी में अक्टूबर 2017 तक सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने आनुवंशिक रूप से संशोधित विभिन्न प्रकार के व्यावसायिक रिलीज पर रोक लगा दी?