- Q. - Name the disease caused due to tiny magnetic particles from air pollution lodged in human brains and discovered by researchers at Lancaster University?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Researchers at Lancaster University found abundant magnetite nano particles in the brain tissue from 37 individuals aged three to 92-years-old who lived in Mexico City and Manchester and this strongly magnetic mineral is toxic and has been implicated in the production of reactive oxygen species (free radicals) in the human brain, which are associated with neuro degenerative diseases including Alzheimer’s disease.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian Boxer will be awarded with the Legends Award’ by the International Boxing Association (AIBA) on its 70th anniversary ceremony on 20 December 2016 in Switzerland ?
- Which board has proposed a ban on unauthorised trading tips through social media platforms like SMS, WhatsApp and Facebook?
- _______ allows wireless mobile device to access the internet and its services such as the web and email.
- The Ministry of AYUSH has organized the 9th Annual Meeting of International Regulatory Cooperation for Herbal Medicines (IRCH) from 8-10 November, 2016 in which city?
- Who has been appointed as the brand ambassador of ‘Haritha Keralam’ project by the Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan?