- Q. - Name the disease caused due to tiny magnetic particles from air pollution lodged in human brains and discovered by researchers at Lancaster University?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Researchers at Lancaster University found abundant magnetite nano particles in the brain tissue from 37 individuals aged three to 92-years-old who lived in Mexico City and Manchester and this strongly magnetic mineral is toxic and has been implicated in the production of reactive oxygen species (free radicals) in the human brain, which are associated with neuro degenerative diseases including Alzheimer’s disease.
Related Topics & Questions:
- किस चक्रवात का नाम फिलीपींस में लुजोन के देश के मुख्य द्वीप के व्यापक क्षेत्रों मे दर्ज है?
- What is the position of India among countries with the highest increase in their contribution to high-quality scientific research?
- What is the position of India is expected to become the largest coal producer and US by 2020 according to BMI research?
- What is the name of the photo-biography on Mahatma Gandhi which was launched by Union Culture Minister Mahesh Sharma in New Delhi?
- कौन सी सबसे बड़ी ताजे पानी की झील उत्तर अमेरिका में स्थित है ?