- Q. - Name the disease caused due to tiny magnetic particles from air pollution lodged in human brains and discovered by researchers at Lancaster University?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Researchers at Lancaster University found abundant magnetite nano particles in the brain tissue from 37 individuals aged three to 92-years-old who lived in Mexico City and Manchester and this strongly magnetic mineral is toxic and has been implicated in the production of reactive oxygen species (free radicals) in the human brain, which are associated with neuro degenerative diseases including Alzheimer’s disease.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The 2016 SAARC Sufi festival was organised annually by the Foundation of SAARC Writers And Literature (FOSWAL) was held at which place?
- World Migratory day is observed on
- Which state government has inked a MoU with Civil Aviation Ministry for Regional Connectivity Scheme recently?
- Which of the following country to host the Asian ministerial conference for disaster risk reduction on November 3-5 , 2016 ?
- ‘Parippida Mission’ has been launched by which state government to ensure housing for all ?