- Q. - Name the company introduced the world’s first self driving cars on the road in the steel city, Pittsburgh, USA?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
World’s first self-driving cars launched by Ubers on the road in the Steel City, Pittsburgh, USA. Self-driving Ubers will be on the road 24 hours a day and this new service need not necessarily cut jobs drastically. It is expected to reduce the number of traffic accidents, free up to 20 per cent of space in cities
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the Full form of EIB ?
- Govt plans to infuse __________ in PSU banks ?
- South India’s first underground metro services flagged off in ?
- Which organisation had asserted that adoption of GST (Goods and Services) tax recently would boost India’s medium-term growth?
- India has partnered with which country for the proposal to double the range of the BrahMos world’s first supersonic cruise missile ?