- Q. - Name the company introduced the world’s first self driving cars on the road in the steel city, Pittsburgh, USA?
Description Of This Question
World’s first self-driving cars launched by Ubers on the road in the Steel City, Pittsburgh, USA. Self-driving Ubers will be on the road 24 hours a day and this new service need not necessarily cut jobs drastically. It is expected to reduce the number of traffic accidents, free up to 20 per cent of space in cities
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian off – spin bowler has continued to top position in the bowler’s list with 900 points?
- Dassault Aviation of France had entered into a partnership with which group to execute offsets for the recently concluded deal for 36 Rafale fighter jets?
- What is the name of special financing scheme which is launched by the SBI under which customers could avail credit facility at lower rates?
- Which bank has launched home loan overdraft facility for salaried customers against their home loans?
- The 2016 SAARC Sufi festival was organised annually by the Foundation of SAARC Writers And Literature (FOSWAL) was held at which place?