- Q. - Kalesar National Park situated in
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Kalesar National Park is a protected area in eastern district of Haryana, India, i.e. Yamunanagar 150 km from Chandigarh. It is a popular destination for Leopard and bird-watching. It is home to the red jungle fowl among other birds.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which city has been declared as ‘smoke-free city’ ?
- What is the name of India’s latest communication satellite was successfully launched from Kourou, Guiana?
- Recently, who has been announced as captain of IPL team ‘Gujarat Lions”?
- What is the name of Amphibious Bus is launched by the Chief Minister Laxmikant Parsekar to attract the tourists?
- Recently, State Bank of India introduced a new home lone scheme namely ______for young working professionals/executives ?