- Q. - Israel National Security Council has signed an agreement with which country undersecretary of state for Political affairs for development of anti-missile defense systems?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Israel National Security Council head Yaakov Nagel and US Undersecretary of State for Political Affairs Thomas Shannon signed the agreement at a ceremony in the US State Department Treaty held in Washington attended by US National Security Advisor Susan Rice and Israeli Ambassador to the US Ron Dermer.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who won the gold medal in women’s individual category at the 12th South Asian Games (SAG) ?
- India has pledged to contribute _________ million to UN for the year 2017
- देश में रसोई गैस की बढ़ती मांग की आपूर्ति करने के लिए पूर्वी उत्तर प्रदेश में गोरखपुर के लिए गुजरात तट से देश के सबसे लंबे समय तक रसोई गैस पाइप लाइन का निर्माण करने की योजना किसने बनाई?
- Who has presented the Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam IGNITE Awards to the winners of IGNITE competition, organized by the National Innovation Foundation (NIF) at Rashtrapati Bhavan?
- Uttar Pradesh state Government has inaugurated the dedicated power supply of minimum how many hours to every nook and corner of state ?