- Q. - Israel National Security Council has signed an agreement with which country undersecretary of state for Political affairs for development of anti-missile defense systems?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Israel National Security Council head Yaakov Nagel and US Undersecretary of State for Political Affairs Thomas Shannon signed the agreement at a ceremony in the US State Department Treaty held in Washington attended by US National Security Advisor Susan Rice and Israeli Ambassador to the US Ron Dermer.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which dam was chosen for the World Bank’s Award of Excellence for best utilisation of funds for renovation to enhance the strength of the dam?
- Which country leaders along with Turkish leaders had agreed to intensify military and intelligence contacts after a meeting in Istanbul?
- In which place, The 4th Meeting of BRICS Education Ministers Conference was held to promote education cooperation and people to people exchanges among the BRICS countries?
- Union Government has levied anti-dumping duty for which country recently on imports of steel wire rods?
- Which state has launched a new housing policy by renovating over 10,000 old or dilapidated buildings from the suburbs?