- Q. - IPO is the first time that the stock of a private company is offered to the
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
An initial public offering (IPO) is the first time that the stock of a private company is offered to the public. IPOs are often issued by smaller, younger companies seeking capital to expand.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who inauguration NISER campus in Odisha ?
- The International Day of Charity is being observed on which date annually to promote charitable efforts made to alleviate poverty across the world?
- Which company has entered into a joint venture with the Saudi Prerogative Company to offer IT services in the middle eastern country?
- Former Union Minister and Senior BJP leader has passed away in Bhopal due to Heart Attack at the age of 81. Who is he?
- विश्वविद्यालय फिल्ड फ्रेश फूड्स, भारती एंटरप्राइजेज और डेल मोंटे प्रशांत लिमिटेड के बीच संयुक्त उद्यम के साथ एक सहमति पत्र पर मकई उत्पादकता अनुसंधान कार्यक्रम के बाहर ले जाने के लिए किसने हस्ताक्षर किए हैं?