- Q. - IPO is the first time that the stock of a private company is offered to the
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
An initial public offering (IPO) is the first time that the stock of a private company is offered to the public. IPOs are often issued by smaller, younger companies seeking capital to expand.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Recently, Zimbabwe’s President on 5 February, 2016 declared a state of disaster in rural parts of the country hit by a drought. Who is the President of Zimbabwe?
- How much amount imposed fine for Reliance Industries Ltd. and its partners BP and Niko for pumping out of gas to Godavari and Krishna river?
- नई दिल्ली के निदेशक के आधार के रूप में नवंबर 1, 2016 को एनटीपीसी लिमिटेड पर किसने आरोप लगाया था?
- Israel National Security Council has signed an agreement with which country undersecretary of state for Political affairs for development of anti-missile defense systems?
- Name the robot who created a new record by solving the famous rubik’s cube puzzle.