- Q. - IPO is the first time that the stock of a private company is offered to the
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
An initial public offering (IPO) is the first time that the stock of a private company is offered to the public. IPOs are often issued by smaller, younger companies seeking capital to expand.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which minister was awarded with the Global Champion of Digital Literacy Award by Certiport?
- Which bank has the launched a New loan scheme to support and promote start-ups at its the 98th Foundation Day celebrations.
- What is the name of disease has killed over 150 children and taken epidemic proportions in Malkangiri district due to negligence in Japan?
- कौन सी कंपनी ने हाल ही में दुनिया का पहला 5G मोडेम की घोषणा की?
- किस चक्रवात का नाम फिलीपींस में लुजोन के देश के मुख्य द्वीप के व्यापक क्षेत्रों मे दर्ज है?