- Q. - IPO is the first time that the stock of a private company is offered to the
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
An initial public offering (IPO) is the first time that the stock of a private company is offered to the public. IPOs are often issued by smaller, younger companies seeking capital to expand.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who became first Indian film to win Best First Foreign Film award by FSCC ?
- Which Legendary Sri Lankan singer and composer is a recipient of India’s Padma Shri awards has been passed away at an age of 88?
- मुंबई में हाल ही में आयोजित 75 वीं वार्षिक आम सभा की बैठक में अखिल भारतीय मैन्युफैक्चरर्स एसोसिएशन (एआईएमए) के राष्ट्रीय अध्यक्ष के रूप में किसे निर्वाचित किया गया ?
- Which veteran actor was honoured at the UK Theatre Awards that took place in London for his individual contributions to British theatre?
- Which of the following countries will be partner country in the 2017 Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit?