- Q. - In which country, recently launched World’s first Driverless minibuses after a year long experiment?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
“World’s first” Driverless minibuses began taking passengers in the eastern French city of Lyon after a year-long experiment. Two electric minibuses with a capacity of 15 passengers each are now operating a 10-minute route with five stops in the city centre at an average speed of 6 miles (10km) per hour.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Name the scheme which was inaugurated by Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal at Guwahati to give training for unemployed youths?
- Which animal species has been included in the International Union for Conservation of Nature Red List during Global conference in Honolulu?
- India and _______ ink deal for direct flights ?
- The eternal music manager that helped launch the career of N.W.A and the Gangsta Rap movement has passed way recently. Who is he?
- Who appointed as MD and CEO of Andhra Bank ?