- Q. - In which country, recently launched World’s first Driverless minibuses after a year long experiment?
Description Of This Question
“World’s first” Driverless minibuses began taking passengers in the eastern French city of Lyon after a year-long experiment. Two electric minibuses with a capacity of 15 passengers each are now operating a 10-minute route with five stops in the city centre at an average speed of 6 miles (10km) per hour.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which company have developed the the first technology that recognises the words in a conversation as well as humans do?
- How much long gas pipeline project started by China ?
- On 29th March 2016 ___________ gets its first stock public listing ?
- संघ लोक सेवा आयोग (Union Public Service Commission) की नियुक्ति कौन करता है?
- Which Indian cricketer nominated for Arjuna Award 2016 ?