- Q. - In which country, recently launched World’s first Driverless minibuses after a year long experiment?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
“World’s first” Driverless minibuses began taking passengers in the eastern French city of Lyon after a year-long experiment. Two electric minibuses with a capacity of 15 passengers each are now operating a 10-minute route with five stops in the city centre at an average speed of 6 miles (10km) per hour.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Distance between earth and sun?
- Which Senior IAS officer has been appointed as the Director General of Foreign Trade (DGFT)?
- Name the Indian State has highest solar potential capacity ?
- Who is the Governor of Manipur ?
- What is the name of the newest Car Nicobar-class fast attack craft which has commissioned by The Indian Navy?