- Q. - In which country, recently launched World’s first Driverless minibuses after a year long experiment?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
“World’s first” Driverless minibuses began taking passengers in the eastern French city of Lyon after a year-long experiment. Two electric minibuses with a capacity of 15 passengers each are now operating a 10-minute route with five stops in the city centre at an average speed of 6 miles (10km) per hour.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country postponed the SAARC Summit to be held here next month after India along with four other member states of the regional grouping decided against attending the meeting?
- Manorama, the famous Tamil Actress, died, was awarded with Padma Shri in which year ?
- India to set up Rabindranath Tagore Memorial in ____________.
- Who has been chosen for the 2016 Mohanan Suvarna Mudra Award?
- Full form of ISRO ?