- Q. - Former Union Minister and Senior BJP leader has passed away in Bhopal due to Heart Attack at the age of 81. Who is he?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Former union minister and senior BJP leader ArifBaig died in Bhopal after suffering a heart attack. He was 81. He was first elected to the lower house from Bhopal on BhartiyaLok Dal ticket in 1977.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Name the Typhoon which was the world’s strongest typhoon made landfall in east China’s Fujian Province?
- What is the name of Amphibious Bus is launched by the Chief Minister Laxmikant Parsekar to attract the tourists?
- साँची के स्तूप का निर्माण किस शासक ने करवाया था?
- Google on 23 November 2016 announced a list of ___ Indian Startups that will join the third edition of Launchpad Accelerator programme at Google Headquarters California.
- Who is the Indian-origin South African won a $50,000 scholarship at the annual Google Science Fair for her project titled ‘No More Thirsty Crops’?