- Q. - Former Union Minister and Senior BJP leader has passed away in Bhopal due to Heart Attack at the age of 81. Who is he?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Former union minister and senior BJP leader ArifBaig died in Bhopal after suffering a heart attack. He was 81. He was first elected to the lower house from Bhopal on BhartiyaLok Dal ticket in 1977.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which multiplex chain in India has partnered with State Bank of India(SBI) to enable cash withdrawal of Rs 2000 at their multiplex ?
- Union Ministry of Urban Development has given Awards of Excellence to how many cities for their initiatives to promote Public Transport, Non-Motorized Transport and Road Safety?
- Recently, which country inaugurated the world’s longest three – rope cable car system?
- Who has been appointed as the interim Chairman of Tata Steel after Cyrus Mistry was removed from the position on November 25 in Mumbai?
- In which place, The 18th edition of World Congress of Criminology would be held in India from December 15-19?