- Q. - Former Union Minister and Senior BJP leader has passed away in Bhopal due to Heart Attack at the age of 81. Who is he?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Former union minister and senior BJP leader ArifBaig died in Bhopal after suffering a heart attack. He was 81. He was first elected to the lower house from Bhopal on BhartiyaLok Dal ticket in 1977.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been concurrently accredited as the High Commissioner of India to the Commonwealth of The Bahamas, with residence in Kingston (Jamaica)?
- Which bank has sanctioned Rs 19,702 crore loan to National Water Development Agency (NWDA) for 50 irrigation projects?
- Which programme is celebrated every year from September 1st to 7th to spread the word regarding the importance of nutrition for every child?
- Name the new yojana has been launched by Minister of State (I/C) for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Shri Rajiv Pratap Rudy?
- Which state government along with Ministry of Railways signed an MoU for cost sharing of Nabarangpur and Malkangiri new railway line projects?