- Q. - FERA has been replaced with Foreign Exchange Management Act FEMA. What is FERA
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Foreign Exchange Regulation Act (FERA) has been replaced with Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA).
Related Topics & Questions:
- Indian-American journalist that received “Edgar A Poe award” ?
- Which facility has launched by the Rajasthan High Court in Jodhpur and Jaipur?
- For safety, the fuse wire used in the mains for household supply of electricity must be made of metal having
- राज्य सभा के सदस्यों का चुनाव किनके द्वारा किया जाता है?
- Who has been appointed as Goodwill Ambassador by UNDP ?