- Q. - FERA has been replaced with Foreign Exchange Management Act FEMA. What is FERA
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Foreign Exchange Regulation Act (FERA) has been replaced with Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA).
Related Topics & Questions:
- How many schedules are there in the Indian constitution ?
- किस बीमारी के नाम पर 150 से अधिक बच्चों की मौत हो गई थी और जापान में लापरवाही के कारण मलकानगिरी जिले को महामारी अनुपात में ले लिया गया था?
- Who has been elected as the National President of All India Manufacturer’s Association (AIMO) at the 75th Annual General Body Meeting held recently in Mumbai?
- Who has been named New Zealand’s cricket team’s captain ?
- Which state accounts for the highest number of species with 410, followed by Kerala with 357 and Maharashtra with 278 in a recent Publication by the Botanical Survey of India (BSI)?