- Q. - FERA has been replaced with Foreign Exchange Management Act FEMA. What is FERA
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Foreign Exchange Regulation Act (FERA) has been replaced with Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA).
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which organisation had asserted that adoption of GST (Goods and Services) tax recently would boost India’s medium-term growth?
- Which government has launched first ever Water Metro project in the country ?
- Which of the following bank is not allowed to issue the tags required for electronic toll collection
- Who has been appointed as an Independent Non-Executive Director of Nestle India Board ?
- 261 ई. पूर्व सम्राट अशोक ने कलिंग विजय के पश्चात् क्या किया?