- Q. - A tiny fish species featured with maroon and gold colourdiscovered near Hawaii has been named after which personality?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
A tiny fish species discovered near Hawaii has been named after President Obama. This maroon and gold animal was found 300 feet deep in the coral reef off Kure Atoll in June. It’s a very special fish because as far as we know, it is the only fish species, so far, that is endemic to the Papahānaumokuākea Marine National Monument.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which city to hold the 2016 Kabaddi world cup to be held from October 7th to 22nd 2016?
- Who won the gold medal in women’s individual category at the 12th South Asian Games (SAG) ?
- Which US based job portal has signed an agreement with Ministry of Human Resource Development to create more job opportunities in India?
- Who has been appointed as India’s Ambassador to Sweden
- TDP president N. Chandrababu Naidu launched which programme in Andhra Pradesh to highlight the welfare and developmental initiatives of the government?