- Q. - A tiny fish species featured with maroon and gold colourdiscovered near Hawaii has been named after which personality?
Description Of This Question
A tiny fish species discovered near Hawaii has been named after President Obama. This maroon and gold animal was found 300 feet deep in the coral reef off Kure Atoll in June. It’s a very special fish because as far as we know, it is the only fish species, so far, that is endemic to the Papahānaumokuākea Marine National Monument.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the name of stealth fighter is unveiled in public by the China government?
- What is the name of famous Political Cartoonist who recently of passed away ?
- Which Lieutenant General assumed command of the White Knight Corps (16 Corps) from Lieutenant General RR Nimbhorkar on October 10 2016?
- Recently, Muktesh Kumar Pardeshi has been appointed as India’s envoy to which among the following countries?
- India became second biggest investor in ______________.