- Q. - A tiny fish species featured with maroon and gold colourdiscovered near Hawaii has been named after which personality?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
A tiny fish species discovered near Hawaii has been named after President Obama. This maroon and gold animal was found 300 feet deep in the coral reef off Kure Atoll in June. It’s a very special fish because as far as we know, it is the only fish species, so far, that is endemic to the Papahānaumokuākea Marine National Monument.
Related Topics & Questions:
- India signed loan agreement of ____________with world bank for Madhya Pradesh project.
- Which women’s team bagged their first gold medal at the 5th Asian Beach Games was held in Danang, Vietnam?
- शिवाजी के शासन में पेशवा कौन थे?
- Which Organization raised projections for India’s economic growth by 0.2 percentage points to 7.6 per cent for 2016-17 and 2017-18?
- The International Day of Charity is being observed on which date annually to promote charitable efforts made to alleviate poverty across the world?