- Q. - A tiny fish species featured with maroon and gold colourdiscovered near Hawaii has been named after which personality?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
A tiny fish species discovered near Hawaii has been named after President Obama. This maroon and gold animal was found 300 feet deep in the coral reef off Kure Atoll in June. It’s a very special fish because as far as we know, it is the only fish species, so far, that is endemic to the Papahānaumokuākea Marine National Monument.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Kaleshwaram irrigation project launched in ?
- In which place, Swimming Federation of India and Jharkhand Swimming Association conducted the Glenmark 70th Senior National Aquatic Championship?
- The 3rd Edition Of Taj Literature Festival to begin in ?
- Recently, The Government today banned duty – free import of capital goods for power generation and transmission projects under the EPCG Scheme. EPCG stands for ?
- Which person along with Bengt Holmstrom were awarded the 2016 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Science?