- Q. - A tiny fish species featured with maroon and gold colourdiscovered near Hawaii has been named after which personality?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
A tiny fish species discovered near Hawaii has been named after President Obama. This maroon and gold animal was found 300 feet deep in the coral reef off Kure Atoll in June. It’s a very special fish because as far as we know, it is the only fish species, so far, that is endemic to the Papahānaumokuākea Marine National Monument.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Israel National Security Council has signed an agreement with which country undersecretary of state for Political affairs for development of anti-missile defense systems?
- Who has been concurrently accredited as the High Commissioner of India to the Commonwealth of The Bahamas, with residence in Kingston (Jamaica)?
- US museum returns 10th century Rama statue to ?
- Civil Aviation Ministry on 25 November 2016 has launched a portal named _______ to provide a hassle-free and comfortable air travel experience to people.
- Name the high-speed, intelligent unmanned sea vessel has been developed by China which could be used for a host of applications including submarine detection?