- Q. - Which one of the following days is observed as the Father’s Day?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Father’s Day is a celebration honoring fathers and celebrating fatherhood, paternal bonds, and the influence of fathers in society.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Nuakhai agriculture festival is related with Odisha, the festival celebrated on lunar fortnight of which month ?
- India gets full membership of ?
- Which one of the following refers to the white salt which covers the land in some areas during dry seasons?
- Recently, Union Sports Minister announced how much amount for Jammu and Kashmir ?
- On Which Date Anisa Rasouli nominated as 1st female judge of Supreme Court of Afghanistan?