- Q. - Which of the following is the most important non-tariff trade barrier?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Quotas are limitations on imported goods, come in an absolute or tariff-rate varieties, and affect supply in the domestic economy.
Related Topics & Questions:
- How members team CBI constituted to probe the Vyavsayik Pariksha Mandal/Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board?
- According to the report of REF, In India How Many primary schools managed by only one teacher ?
- Recently Who Became The President of Tanzania ?
- FDI limit in defence ?
- SIDBI stands for ?