- Q. - When is World Environment Day?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
World Environment Day (WED) is observed every year on 5 June to raise global awareness to take positive environmental action to protect nature and the planet Earth.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Indian Telecom Company Bharti Airtel has become the 3rd largest telecom company in the world which is led by Sunil Mittal. How many subscribers does Airtel have?
- 1st mega silk cluster of India will come up in which State ?
- Who among the following has been elected as president of KASSIA?
- Brand ambassador _ _ _ _ divides Haryana government ?
- International Skill Summit called as ‘Nypunyam 2016’ will be held in which city/country ?