- Q. - What interprets program instructions and initiate control operations?
Description Of This Question
The control unit is a component of a computer’s central processing unit(CPU) that directs operation of the processor. It tells the computer’s memory, arithmetic/logic unit and input and output devices how to respond to a program’s instructions.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which of these is the right way to define a constructor in java?
- What is the name of the computer program that converts assembly language to machine language?
- public int getAge(int age) How many parameter are in this method definition?
- What is the speciality of Windows-NT?
- In which generation did multi-programming start?