- Q. - RBI has imposed Rs.5 crore fine on a bank for FOREX transactions irregularities, name the bank ?
Related Topics & Questions:
- The term ‘brown air’ is used for ?
- Which Laboratory’s scientists have developed a novel way of producing electricity from water at room temperature without using any power or chemicals?
- Which Legendary Sri Lankan singer and composer is a recipient of India’s Padma Shri awards has been passed away at an age of 88?
- What is Shortcut key to expand browsing screen in web browser?
- David Copperfield is name of a ?