- Q. - Who was the founder of Titan ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Xerxes Sapur Desai, the man who founded Titan Co Ltd, died on 27 June 2016 following a prolonged illness in Bengaluru
Desai joined Tata Administrative Service (TAS) in 1961 after graduating from Oxford University. He worked with Tata Press, Tata Chemicals and Taj Hotels before setting up Titan in 1986. The idea of Titan came about in 1979, but it took him seven long years to finally set up a factory in Hosur, on the outskirts of Bengaluru, in 1986 with support from the Tamil Nadu government
Related Topics & Questions:
- On which date Diana Douglas, the famous Hollywood Actress, died ?
- Which is the largest river island in India clinched position in The Guinness World Records?
- Currency of Korea?
- Which company along with Microsoft and Sales force have officially adopted the EU-US Privacy Shield framework?
- When is World Sparrow Day?