- Q. - Who was the founder of Titan ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Xerxes Sapur Desai, the man who founded Titan Co Ltd, died on 27 June 2016 following a prolonged illness in Bengaluru
Desai joined Tata Administrative Service (TAS) in 1961 after graduating from Oxford University. He worked with Tata Press, Tata Chemicals and Taj Hotels before setting up Titan in 1986. The idea of Titan came about in 1979, but it took him seven long years to finally set up a factory in Hosur, on the outskirts of Bengaluru, in 1986 with support from the Tamil Nadu government
Related Topics & Questions:
- Recently in 2015 who became the President of Turkey ?
- Who among the following persons presented the Gandhi Peace Prize for the year 2014 to ISRO?
- The green colour seen in firework displays is due to the chloride salt of ?
- What is the name of Japanese cell biologist, won The Nobel Prize in medicine for discoveries on how cells break down and recycle their own components?
- Last governor General of India ?