- Q. - Main goal of Sikh Gurdwaras (Amendment) Bill, 2016 is :-
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The Lok Sabha passed the Sikh Gurdwara (Amendment) Bill, 2016, on Monday. With this, the Bill — already having been passed by Rajya Sabha — has been approved by Parliament and now awaits the President’s sanction.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which is the largest river island in India clinched position in The Guinness World Records?
- India’s women team defeated which country to win a gold in the 7th World carom Championship?
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Limited has been issues licence to set up Small Finance Bank business by which institution?
- Who has been appointed as an Independent Non-Executive Director of Nestle India Board ?
- Which company has planned to set up a cyber-security centre in the heart of New Delhi to arm governments and private agencies with all-round intelligence on cyber-attacks within India?