- Q. - Main goal of Sikh Gurdwaras (Amendment) Bill, 2016 is :-
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The Lok Sabha passed the Sikh Gurdwara (Amendment) Bill, 2016, on Monday. With this, the Bill — already having been passed by Rajya Sabha — has been approved by Parliament and now awaits the President’s sanction.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which fencer won her second gold medal at the International Thailand Open held at Bangkok?
- Which Indian traditional languages becomes the part of United Nation’s charter recently?
- Who has been concurrently accredited as the Ambassador of India to the Republic of Guinea, with residence in Abidjan?
- Who has inaugrated international food and hospitality fair, AAHAR 2016 in New Delhi ?
- Recently, Muktesh Kumar Pardeshi has been appointed as India’s envoy to which among the following countries?