- Q. - Main goal of Sikh Gurdwaras (Amendment) Bill, 2016 is :-
Description Of This Question
The Lok Sabha passed the Sikh Gurdwara (Amendment) Bill, 2016, on Monday. With this, the Bill — already having been passed by Rajya Sabha — has been approved by Parliament and now awaits the President’s sanction.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Government has allocated 40.68 hectare land in Hingloi to Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) for LIGO India Project?
- Tajamul Islam who won under eight World Kick Boxing Championshipm for India belongs to which state.
- India Successfully test-fires Surface-to-Air Missile named :
- Which of the following is the correct use of Buffer or Block cashes?
- Full form of MTCR ?