- Q. - Goodwill Ambassador for 2016 Indian contingent’s Rio Olympics ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Bollywood actor Salman Khan was named as the goodwill ambassador of the Indian contingent for the upcoming Olympics to be held in August 2016 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. This is the first time when a Bollywood superstar has been chosen as a goodwill ambassador for the Indian contingent at the Olympics.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Pakistan women’s football team striker passed away in Karachi car accident?
- Which state became the first state in the country to implement Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) in Kerosene?
- Haryana government has blocked internet services in ___________ over concerns of a fresh Jat agitation in the state.
- Which Boxing Hall of Famer died in Los Angeles at an age of 60 who is popularly known as ‘The Hawk’?
- Who become 1st Indian to set world record in Jr athletics Championship ?