- Q. - Goodwill Ambassador for 2016 Indian contingent’s Rio Olympics ?
Description Of This Question
Bollywood actor Salman Khan was named as the goodwill ambassador of the Indian contingent for the upcoming Olympics to be held in August 2016 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. This is the first time when a Bollywood superstar has been chosen as a goodwill ambassador for the Indian contingent at the Olympics.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the Full form of ADB ?
- United Nations General Assembly committee voted to launch negotiations on a new treaty banning which cause despite strong opposition?
- Which company along with IBM have entered a 15-year partnership for automation and development and operations?
- “Phum Shang” won the coveted Golden Conch Award for the best documentary at the 14th Mumbai International Film Festival (MIFF). It is _______documentary film?
- Which Indian Women’s Railways team has grabbed the title in the 33rd Indian Oil Servo Surjit Hockey Tournament at the Olympian Surjit Hockey Stadium in Jalandhar?