- Q. - First man who reached outer space ?
Description Of This Question
On April 12, 1961, aboard the spacecraft Vostok 1, Soviet cosmonaut Yuri Alekseyevich Gagarin becomes the first human being to travel into space. During the flight, the 27-year-old test pilot and industrial technician also became the first man to orbit the planet, a feat accomplished by his space capsule in 89 minutes.
Related Topics & Questions:
- In the case of deadlock between the two houses of the parliament, the joint sitting is presided over by the ?
- Which is the largest river island in India clinched position in The Guinness World Records?
- Indian athletes win how much medals at World Police & Fire Games ?
- Which among the following states won the 61st National School Athletics Championship recently?
- The author of the book “Zest for life” is ?