- Q. - Who became Speaker of US House of Representatives ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Paul Ryan is the speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives. Now serving his ninth term in the House, he represents Wisconsin’s First Congressional District. A fifth-generation Wisconsinite, Paul is the youngest of four children born to Paul Sr. and Betty Ryan.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which of the following languages is the largest spoken language in US?
- When is World Sparrow Day?
- Which state has decided to enter into Joint Venture agreement with Railways for rail projects in the state under the 51:49 equity partnership arrangements?
- Narendra modi is the second prime minister who gave speech in Hindi in UN, first was ?
- Who appointed as Arbitrate by the Government of India for Vodafone tax case ?