- Q. - Who became 1st Scientist to return his civilian award (Padma Bhushan) ?
Description Of This Question
Joining the bandwagon of writers and artists, veteran scientist P M Bhargava will return the awards he received from the government of India to protest against “the government’s attack on rationalism, reasoning and science.”
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been elected as Tibetan government-in-exile ?
- Number of balls in snooker?
- Who amongst the following is the Europe’s oldest man, 111 years old who recently died in India?
- The Indian rupee symbol (officially adopted in 2010) is derived from the?
- Who won Gold Medal in 10 metre Air Rifle in women’s category at 59th National Shooting Championship ?