- Q. - Who appointed as New MD & CEO of Andhra Bank ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Suresh N Patel on 2 November 2015 in New Delhi took charge as new Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer (MD & CEO) of Andhra Bank.He succeeded CVR Rajendran who retired on 30 April, 2015 and became the CEO of Association of Mutual Funds in India.
Related Topics & Questions:
- According to the report of Census Bureau, which language became most Indian spoken language in USA ?
- Peace Treaty signed between which two organizations ?
- Which Indian player Achieved second place in the women’s Badminton World Federation rankings?
- Who honoured for exemplary agriculture work ?
- When the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana approved by Cabinet Committee ?