- Q. - Who appointed as Chairman of Central Board of Excise and Customs ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
On 28th Oct 2015 Senior IRS officer Najib Shah appointed as Chairman of Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC), apex body on Indirect Taxes.
The Appointments Committee of Cabinet has approved the appointment of Shah as Chairman, CBEC, an order issued by the Department of Personnel and Training said.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Highest grosser Hollywood movie?
- Arundhathi roy belongs to which NGO?
- Thomas cup related to?
- Indian Telecom Company Bharti Airtel has become the 3rd largest telecom company in the world which is led by Sunil Mittal. How many subscribers does Airtel have?
- The book “Democrats and Dissenters” has been authored by whom?