- Q. - Which state will establish bio-ethanol refinery to stop menace of straw burning ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Punjab has announced to establish bio-ethanol refinery to stop menace of straw burning as announced on 31st October 2015. For this purpose, Punjab signed an agreement with consortium of Beta Renewables, Novozymes and CVC India Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. costs worth about Rs.950 Crore during Progressive Punjab Investor Summit 2015.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The 4-day National Arogya Fair concluded on which date at Dehradun in Uttarakhand ?
- What solar-powered plane took off from Abu Dhabi for the World Tour?
- Centre for Ecological Sciences is situated at ?
- In which generation did multi-programming start?
- According to the report of Census Bureau, which language became most Indian spoken language in USA ?