- Q. - Former West Bengal assembly speaker died, named ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Hashim Abdul Halim, former Speaker of West Bengal Legislative Assembly, died on 02nd November 2015. He remained six times Speaker of the State Assembly i.e. till 2011.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who starts year long mission to simulate life on Mars ?
- What is the name of the ship of the Indian Navy which rescued 441 people from Yemen, including foreign nationals, to Djibouti on 5 April 2015?
- Arsenic poisoning from drinking water leads to ?
- Which of the following city has been selected as the host for the 22nd edition of Commonwealth Games to be held in 2022 ?
- The one rupee note bears the signature of ?