- Q. - Recently Nepal signed MoU with which country to ease fuel crisis ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Nepal signed MoU with China to ease fuel crisis. Nepal on 28 October 2015 signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with China in order to ease fuel crisis in the country by importing all kinds of fuel. The MoU was signed between Nepal Oil Corporation (NOC) and China National United Oil Corporation (PetroChina) in Beijing.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which State gets India’s first earthquake early warning system ?
- Which organization developed the Herbal Drug ‘BGR-34’ ?
- Who appointed recently in 2015 as Interim CMD of Oil India Limited ?
- Union Government has notified the merger of commodities market regulator Forward Markets Commission (FMC) with which of the following boards?
- Who is the first Indian woman to win an Asian Games gold in 400m run?