- Q. - Recently Nepal signed MoU with which country to ease fuel crisis ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Nepal signed MoU with China to ease fuel crisis. Nepal on 28 October 2015 signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with China in order to ease fuel crisis in the country by importing all kinds of fuel. The MoU was signed between Nepal Oil Corporation (NOC) and China National United Oil Corporation (PetroChina) in Beijing.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Where did the signing ceremony for the official creation of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank take place?
- Dr. Linus Carl Pauling is the only person to have won two Nobel prizes individually for
- Another name of Dudoneum?
- Who hits 6 sixes in an over in world cup T20 ?
- Who among the following pairs reached into the final round of Canadian Open, 2015?