- Q. - Which player became co-owner of IPTL ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Virat Kohli became co-owner of International Premier Tennis League (IPTL)’s franchise UAE Royals on 10th September 2015. UAE Royals will be led by Tennis player Roger Federer of Switzerland. The league was established in the year 2013 by Mahesh Bhupathi sponsored by Coca-Cola and Qatar Airways.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Country stuck with 8.3 magnitude earthquake ?
- Delhi Government approved Which Policy for in situ rehabilitation of slum dwellers ?
- Who among the following Indians has been appointed as the Chief Marketing Officer at Edureka?
- Financial Assistance for BPL Patients raised by Rs.5 Lakh under which scheme ?
- Which country became 1st country to eliminate the transmission of HIV from mother to baby