- Q. - Which of the following two Countries released Joint Challenged Coin ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Joint Challenged Coin released by India and USA on 17th September 2015 with the aim to symbolize their partnership for the next generation aircraft carrier for Indian Navy.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has announced retirement from International Football ?
- On Which Date Sanjeev Galande awarded with G.D. Birla Award ?
- Which gas is responsible for depletion of ozone layer around earth which protect us from harmful ultra-violet rays?
- The Manasbdari system was introduced by ?
- As per the data released by the World Economic Forum (WEF) disclosed that the Indian Railways is the 8th largest employer in the world with 1.4 million employees followed by the Indian armed forces which employ 1.3 million people. Which is the largest employer in the world, as disclosed in this WEF report?