- Q. - Which Indian tribal woman won first discrimination-based Case in United Kingdom ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
With this, Tirkey will receive compensation of 184000 UK pounds from Ajay and his wife Pooja for making her work 18 hours a day for an hourly rate of 11 pence.
Related Topics & Questions:
- 2nd World Congress on Disaster Management held at which place ?
- How many Mega Food Parks (MFPs) were sanctioned by the Union Govt. during March 2015 for which an investment of Rs. 2330 crore will be incurred?
- Indian has signed several MOU’s with US during the visit of Richard Verma. Which sector does it emphasise upon:
- Uninor re-brand to ?
- India and which country signed Inter Governmental Agreement to implement FATCA ?