- Q. - What does Mean EBCDIC Or What is the full form of EBCDIC ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Explanation: EBCDIC is an 8-bit binary code. It is used for larger IBMs primarily mainframes in which each byte represent one alphanumeric character or two decimal digits. Since it is 8 bit so 256 characters can be coded using EBCDIC.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which movement is initiated by the Puducherry Lt Governor Kiran Bedi as a part of Swachh Bharatand Swachh Puducherry initiative at Seliamedu village in Bahoor?
- Name the three airlines imposed with fine of Rs.258 Crore by Competition Commission of India ?
- Who became President of Guatemala ?
- Who appointed as India’s Permanent Representative to United Nations ?
- Part plan for the relief of victims of 2015 Tamil Nadu flood?