- Q. - On which date Flag Meeting ceremony held between India and Pakistan ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Flag Meeting ceremony between India and Pakistan held on 21st September 2015 to defuse the situation on LoC at Chakan-da-Bagh in Poonch sector. It is important to noting that it is 1st meeting between the countries at Brigadier level from last 20 days. Brigadier H.S. Sareen from India and Brigadier Osman from Pakistan attended the ceremony.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The National Police Academy is located at ?
- Which Indian team won Silver Medal in Copenhagen Archery Championship ?
- Who is the Father of computer ?
- As per the Rapid Survey on Children (RSOC) Report by UNICEF, what percentage of children below 5 years of age is underdeveloped in UP?
- What is the name of the deceased woman officer of the Indian Navy who was killed in the crash of the Naval Dornier aircraft on 24 March 2015 ?