- Q. - In which date World’s Indigenous Peoples observed ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
International Day of the World’s Indigenous Peoples observed on 09th August 2015 in all over the World under the theme of ‘Post 2015 Agenda: Ensuring Indigenous Peoples health and well-being’.
Related Topics & Questions:
- India’s Southern rivers?
- Which party has been granted as national party status and recently announced by the Election Commission of India?
- Who became 1st ever Indian to win five Medals at Taiwan Cup ?
- Who was the first deputy prime minister?
- On which date the Prince of Saudi Arabia Saud al-Faisal, died ?