- Q. - A person can jump higher on the moon’s surface than on the earth because ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Oops! Sorry No Description Found, Suggest us a description, hit a comment below!
Related Topics & Questions:
- The mercury and sodium street lamps light up because of ?
- Who has been appointed as the Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities (CCPD) for a period of 3 years, recently?
- Which is World’s first cashless country ?
- Which President died recently due to severe stroke that the Government announced the ending over a quarter of a century of his iron-fisted rule in the Central Asian nation?
- Which state hosted the two day BRICS Convention on Tourism was flagged off on September 1st 2016 represented by the Minister of Tourism, South Africa Mr. D.A. Hanekom and delegations from Russia and China?