- Q. - Who is the first which launched MUDRA Card ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Corporation Bank launches the “MUDRA Card” for small entrepreneurs under PMMY( Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana ) to provides loans at affordable credit upto ten lakh and has become the first bank to lauch the MUDRA Card. Earlier Hasmukh Adhia, secretary , department of financial services union ministry of finance launched the first MUDRA (Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency) card under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY).It is based on RuPay Platform.
Related Topics & Questions:
- निम्नलिखित में से किसने हाल ही में बिहार के राज्यपाल के रूप में शपथ ली है?
- Surplus Budget is recommended during ?
- Who appointed as India’s Permanent Representative to United Nations ?
- Which of the following two Countries released Joint Challenged Coin ?
- Name the Committee, recently set up for promotion of Sanskrit Language ?