- Q. - Who appointed as MD and CEO of PTC India Financial Services ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
PTC India Financial Services said on Wednesday that Ashok Haldia was appointed the company’s new Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer. Haldia has been a part of the company’s board as a whole-time director for the last seven years. Prior to joining PTC India Financial Services, Haldia served as a Secretary in the Institute of Chartered Accounts of India. He has also been a member of several Central Government committees. Dr. Ashok Haldia is Whole Time Director of PTC India Financial Services Limited. A member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Institute of Company Secretaries of India and the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India.
Related Topics & Questions:
- On Which Date e-Migrate system launched In India ?
- Who was not hanged ?
- The mercury and sodium street lamps light up because of ?
- As regarding the UNESCO World Heritage Sites, how much of The Great Wall Of China has disappeared due to human activities & Natural Erosion in percentage terms?
- Who won series over South Africa ?