- Q. - Who appointed as as MD and CEO of NHB By Union Government ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Union government has appointed Sriram Kalyanaraman as the Managing Director (MD) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of National Housing Bank (NHB) for a period of five years With this he became the first person from private sector to be appointed as head of a public sector financial institution. Presently, Kalyanaraman is director-business development Equifax Credit Information Services. Prior to joining Equifax, he was Director, Business Clients and Asset Products at Deutsche Bank India.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the name of portal which is launched by the Haryana Government for procurement of paddy in the successive season?
- International Day of Girl Child observed on which date ?
- Webpages are written in?
- The difference in the value of visible exports and visible imports is called ?
- The first animal domesticated by Neolithic people?