- Q. - Which Two Countries sign MoU in the field of Civil Aviation ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The Union Cabinet, chaired by the Prime Minister Shri NarendraModi, has approved the signing of Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) betweenIndia and Canada in the field of Civil Aviation. MoU will help in deepening the bilateral cooperation and enhancing theexperience and technical knowledge in the field of Civil Aviation between Indiaand Canada.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which of the following Tech IT giants plans to develop a “smart- MIDC” in Maharashtra?
- Where is the headquarters of CBSE ?
- Who suspended by Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) on 13th July 2015 ?
- Which of the following languages is the largest spoken language in US?
- Who became President of Argentina ?