- Q. - Which two countries launched first drilling at Satpayev oil block of OVL ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
India and Kazakhstan launched the first exploratory drilling at Satpayev oil block owned by India’s ONGC Videsh Limited (OVL) and Kazakhstan company KazMunaiGaz. It was jointly launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Kazakhstan premier Karim Massimov in Astana, Kazakh capital.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which one of the following assembly constitutions of Kumaon Division is now included in Garhwal Parliament Constituency ?
- When did india became a fully sovereign Democratic Republic ?
- Clinical thermometer invented by?
- Recently Which state became 1st State to submit Annual Action Plan under Atal Mission ?
- What is aim of Ganga action plan?