- Q. - Which Operation started for missing Dornier ends ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Thirty-five days after a Coast Guard aircraft on a surveillance sortie disappeared off the Chennai coast with three crew, the search operation has been “terminated” after recovery of human remains, parts of the plane and personal effects. “Eighty per cent of the aircraft’s parts have been retrieved, besides human bones and wrist watches from the sea bed,” I G Coast Guard S P Sharma said here today, adding the search operation was “terminated” last night.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which State Government launched ‘Mission Abaas’ ?
- As per the Rapid Survey on Children (RSOC) Report by UNICEF, what percentage of children below 5 years of age is underdeveloped in UP?
- Where is Southern most point of India located?
- Which state’s government organized Khadi Utsav’ On 2 October 2015 ?
- Which of the following two Countries released Joint Challenged Coin ?