- Q. - Which City declared as ‘City of Music’ ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Varanasi, the famous city of Uttar Pradesh, declared as ‘City of Music’ by UNESCO under the creative cities network on 15th July 2015. The city also known as Spiritual Capital of India.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the national game of Pakistan ?
- On 25 March 2015 a committee was constituted by the Ministry of Railways, Who is heading this committee?
- Which of the following Companies has executed concession agreement with NHAI project of six laning of Agra—Etawah Bypass?
- Richard Flanagan is the citizen of which country?
- China wants to mix it with its “Make in China” programme with which of the following Indian programmes?