- Q. - What are the Initiatives under Building India 2.0?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Digital India claim and programme — following on the heels of Make in India and Skill India — is three-pronged.
Among the new initiatives aimed at reducing paperwork is the Digital Locker, which allows users to upload and store documents that can be shared with government agencies to expedite official applications for, say, marriage licences or LPG connections.
Aadhaar card holders will be able to authenticate documents using eSign, a digital signature application.
Another portal is eHospital, which will let citizens avail health services online, also issuing a unique health identification number piggybacked to Aadhaar.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Richard Flanagan is the citizen of which country?
- Where are headquarters of ISRO located?
- Who was the first Delhi Sultan to break the power of the Turkish nobles known as the “Chahalgani” or the ‘Forty’?
- U.S legalizes gay marriages in how many states of the country ?
- Which one of these animals is jawless ?