- Q. - Recently Which International Lawyer Appointed for vodafone tax case by Government ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The government has appointed international lawyer Rodrigo Oreamuno to arbitrate on its behalf in the Rs. 20,000 crore tax case with the UK telecom major Vodafone. Costa Rica-based Oreamuno replaces former Chief Justice of India RC Lahoti who had in May recused himself. “Rodrigo Oreamuno has been named as the arbitrator from the Indian side,” a source said when asked if the government has decided on a arbitrator in the Vodafone case.
Related Topics & Questions:
- RBI Governor has surprised when announcing how many bps rate cut ?
- Fazle Hasan Abed of Bangladesh who has been named as the winner of the 2015 World Food Prize. He is founder and chairman of Bangladesh-based non-governmental organisation (NGO) which is the world’s largest NGO, what is the name of the NGO?
- Constructor is invoked when a method is called
- किस राज्य सरकार ने जन लोकपाल विधेयक-2015 को मंजूरी प्रदान की ?
- The layer of Atmosphere close to the earth’s surface is called ?